A wider objective of the project is to create educational base for training of a new generation of engineers in Renewable Energy sources and sustainable environment.
This objective is achieved by creating a new MSc program with complete curricula at the ASU,GulSU, UrSU, KarSU, TARI and TTPU.
- Main outcomes of the project will be a Full Master of Science curriculum with 14 courses compatible with European standards;
- Creation of 6 laboratories in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment;
- Training for Uzbek professors and teachers;
- Development of courses for industry professionals and engineers, and public institutions;
- Training for professionals and engineers from industry, and public institutions.
Specific objectives are:
1. Development of a new MSC curriculum in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment;
2. Capacity building in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment program at 6 Uzbek universities.
3. Establishment of laboratories in renewable energy;
4. Development of research-education-innovation in Renewable energy sources and sustainable environment;
5. Establishment of international stable connections for the enhamcement of teaching and research.